I am not ashamed to say sometimes I pray for my coffee. Dear coffeemaker, please make my coffee warm and delicious and let it wake me up and make the voices go away. The voices I hear coming from the inside of mattress that tell me to climb back into bed anyways.
Last week will be forever known as the week that shall not ever be spoken of again. My husband was in the hospital for most of the week, I had a surgical tooth extraction and to round out the week and to remind me that though I do everything, I am most definitely not in charge; my son busted my lip open. Right next to my stitches. Hubby's car sat too long and wouldn't start. Oh and my daughter verbally tore down probably the one person in the world she loves the most.
There were silver linings though......
Top ten awesome things from the past week...
10. House was 50% cleaner.
9. Having the whole bed to myself and no snoring.
8. Hospital food. Those cafeterias are actually pretty nice now. Restaurant quality food for fast food price and wait time.
7. My vicodin habit rivaled that of House this past week.
6. Jello, pudding, yogurt, popsicles....
5. My hubby on dilaudid AND morphine at the same time = a perfect time to try out my newest Amy Winehouse jokes....(what?!.....too soon?!)
4. My father in law took pity on us and mowed our lawn
3. Hospital valet parking. Best. Idea. Ever. Times 100 when you're 8 months pregnant and coming to the hospital 3 times a week as a high risker (thanks Aurora Sinai & Swedish American!)
2. Awesome inlaws who took my kids whenever they could so I could be at the hospital and rest.
1. I wore pajamas ALL WEEK